Dearest Reader,
Hello again. The last year has been a hectic, crazy, and wonderful time. I graduated with my Bachelor's Degree in Art History in May 2021. I am currently seven months pregnant with my second and my husband and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary. When I finished school, I jumped back into reading with a vigor. However, I got so caught up in daily life and "mom-hood" that I completely dropped the idea of a book blog. Joining TikTok made me realize how many books out there have yet to be read and experienced and I, for one, can't help but jump back into this pool of pages and write down my thoughts. There will be many for a time before this baby decides to join the world and I take yet another break, but listening to audio books and reading the paperback/hard covers will always be a part of my life and I hope, a part of yours. So why not share? Even if no one ever reads this, I will continue to love books and want to share my love of them with the world at large. So *cheers* to late term pregnancy, book loving, and trying to catch up with everything I've missed since I've been "gone."
Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment