Tuesday, December 27, 2016

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa


Summary:
My name is Meghan Chase. I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it. This time, there will be no turning back.


This is the third book in the Iron Fey series. I can't complain. So far each book has lived up to the reputation of the book before it. This time, Meghan returns to Faery but not to face the Summer or Winter courts. Instead, she returns to face the Iron fey once again. But it's not how you think. The Iron king is dead, right? Still, this book throws a twist in the story that will challenge Meghan and her willingness to sacrifice those she loves for the good of all. I can't wait to get the next book!I

No comments:

Post a Comment