I'm just going to say it. This is a great book. Four stars out of five for me. Wasy read. Fast paced. Mystery, political intrigue, military strategy, forbidden romance... It was amazing. I've already placed the second and third books of this trilogy on hold at my local library.
I'll try not to give many details because this is seriously a must read. The writing is ver well done, the characters are interesting but there's not so many that it's hard to keep up with. I read this book in less than 24 hours. My husband forced me to put it down at 11:30 last night otherwise I would've read it all the way though. Still, the first thing I did at 7am was grab the book. I read it while cooking, while getting dressed, doing laundry, I even tried it while painting and let me just say there wasn't alot of painting getting done.
I don't think I'll say any more. Go get this book.


I think I will!
ReplyDelete